With GrantGate®, grant seekers can quickly explore the grant giving and contact information as reported to the IRS by the grantors themselves, and as updated by IDI Magic Technologies Corporation. For each grantor, there is a brief report called Grantor Summary.
The Grantor Summary helps grant seekers find out whether they may benefit from the grant giving activities of the grantor and whether their needs match the grantor's areas of interests and the types of support this grantor offers.
Depending on the available reported and collected information, the Grantor Summary may include the following:
- Organization name and address
- Contact names
- Additional contact information (phone, email..)
- Grantor web site
- Beneficiaries - who can benefit form the grantor's activities
- Types of support offered by the grantor
- Functional categories defining the grantor organization
- Activity categories for the organization
- Grantor financial data (as reported to IRS)
- IRS registration data for the grantor